Our first FatFace Foundation charity outlet shop opened at the end of 2018, just a stone’s throw away from Head Office on the South Coast and to much success. It is packed full of FatFace outlet styles at great prices.
What to expect
We like to think of this shop as a one of a kind (for now!) hybrid outlet/charity shop. Fatface donate their unworn sample and unsold outlet stock to us, and we give 100% of our profits to local and national charities and community projects.
We have had amazing success so far, with loads of you swinging by to say hello and check it out!
In our experience, everyone is a winner!
- The people of Havant, the surrounding areas, and beyond get to shop some amazing quality bargains
- By ensuring end of line and sample products don’t end up in landfill, we are supporting FatFace’s sustainability journey
- Local and national charities are supported with money and clothing donations
- Through our volunteer programme, we can support the local community through work experience as well as providing an opportunity to socialise with many likeminded people!
This shop is just phase one of a larger plan to roll out ‘local’ support around the country to try and make a real difference in our communities.
Thank you for helping the FatFace Foundation make a real difference to local communities.
11-13 Meridian Shopping Centre, Elm Lane, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 1UN
Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
Our small core team are supported by incredible volunteers from the local area. Without our volunteers none of this would be possible – thank you all so much.
- Can spare 4 hours of your time per week?
- Are friendly and outgoing?
- Need work experience or a boost in confidence?
When we have positions available, we will pop them here!
We are opening a new store in the North!
If you would you like to get involved as a volunteer, please get in touch at email@example.com